Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update from the Zoo

Yes, our house is a zoo, but I kind of like it. Mina and Caly are getting along with each other pretty well - I love this photo of Dave draped with white furry animals.Mina is growing incredibly fast, but she's still just a little girl. This was taken a few weeks ago...she's now four months old, and is probably half grown. Gidget still makes a big fuss around Mina, but I caught Gidget grooming Mina two days ago, so things looking up. I wasn't able to grab my camera quick enough to catch a photo of it - Gidget stopped the second I came into the room.Here, Mina is stalking a piece of Caly's rawhide. Pretty much everything is a source of amusement for her right now (including playing with shadows on the bed with the morning light is streaming in). Mina pretty much loves all of Caly's toys, but luckily Caly likes playing the Mina's toys, so it all evens out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous hypothesized...

Cute cute cute! Glad to have an update about animals being cute instead of more bones being broken. Hope the toe goes well! What do you have, about another 2 weeks till you are healed?

 
Blogger Costume Diva hypothesized...

Yeah, I guess at this point it's one more week, though other than the occasional ache I don't much notice it anymore. I've been dancing on it and wearing the occasional set of heels, so I think it's mending fairly well.

 

Post a Comment