Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Reclaiming the Blog

So after a rather unremarkable year in Colorado, Dave and I are ready to reclaim our Blog and our lives. With the help of his parents, we repacked the U-haul for the return trip to the East Coast in late June. Dave is going to set up his new business in Chesapeake, VA where we hope to both be living within the next year or few years. I, meanwhile, have returned to work in Washington, D.C. and am living with Dave's parents in the Maryland suburbs. The commute in to work is brutal, and I'm definitely still adjusting. Thanks to the generosity of Dave's parents, we're hoping to save, save, save for a new house in Chesapeake. Perhaps within a few years home ownership can be ours.

I'll try to keep the blog a little bit more up-to-date. Hopefully there will be more newsworthy info to publish here! Dave and I recently welcomed a new nephew to the family. My sister and her husband are so proud of their new little baby. Mama bear is very protective of her new baby, though, so I'm not allowed to post any pictures of the baby. You'll just have to take my word for it that he's adorable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous MaryD hypothesized...

Wow! We're happy you're back, though hope the distance living ends soon!

 

Post a Comment