Thursday, April 23, 2009

People with way too much time on their hands...

  • Being a big enough geek that your wife knows you'll actually appreciate a Lego Star Destroyer set: Check

  • Being a big enough geek to think it will be fun to make a stop motion video of the construction project: Check

  • Being a big enough geek to spend over three hours editing together the final video including time spent researching what character sets and colors to use for the opening scroll: Check

  • Having a wife who is a big enough geek to appreciate (and participate in) all preceding items on this checklist: Priceless
-Dave

4 Comments:

Blogger Costume Diva hypothesized...

Awe...glad you enjoyed your project honey.

 
Anonymous Anonymous hypothesized...

I'm not sure which of you is more hopeless. I can understand building it but all that time putting it online seems completely crazy to me! I have to admit it was fun watching it, however.
MIL

 
Blogger Dave hypothesized...

I'm honestly not sure which was more fun: the construction or the video.

I had a great time doing both, but the video really provided me with an opportunity to be creative and to problem solve, whereas the construction was pretty much mindless following of instructions.

 
Anonymous Su Z Q hypothesized...

Only you, Dave. I loved it. I'm going to show your video to Nathan- you will be his forever hero now.

 

Post a Comment