Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to Chocolate Heaven

I really, really, really love Hershey Chocolate. When I was living in France as a kid, and people would ask what they could bring me from the U.S., I would beg for Hershey chocolate bars (they didn't have them in France). So, imagine my delight when I got to visit Hershey Pennsylvania this weekend!
There were some amazing chocolate products at Chocolate World, including the world's largest Hershey Bar (5 Pounds of chocolate!).
10 Gallon containers of Hershey's Syrup (yes, they're actually for sale).
The Largest Hershey Kiss, stuffed with Hershey Kisses (almost 3 pounds of chocolate).
Bars, and bars of giant chocolate bars (these are the really big ones you find in the candy and baking aisle). This show reminded me so much of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
Finally, Dave, Katie, and Missy all check out their loot while sitting in front of Cocoa trees in Chocolate world.
Next up was Hershey Park. We decided that Missy had to double check the height requirements for the extreme rides - she just made it! Not that the tall people would rub it in or anything.
Here we are getting ready for a ride on the Comet roller coaster.
As per our theme park tradition, we finished the evening with a ride on the carousel. Missy and I had a great time picking the horse that was 'just right.'
Katie and I snuck out early on our last day for a trip to the Hershey Spa. Here is our 'after spa' shot. A Raid Shower, Milk and Honey Bath, and Cocoa massage all contributed to this blissful state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment